"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, October 17, 2015

Kappabashi and Kicking Back Day



Today is the day of taking it easy.

My legs and feet were pretty sore last night after going to Tokyo DisneySea. So, today is just relaxing before tomorrow's departure to Los Angeles.

However, I did go over to the nearby Kappabashi "Kitchen Town" district to pick up some gifts. I picked up paring and butcher knives for my former roomie Jes and daughter Amber. The paring knives are for meats and vegetables. I bought them from my favorite place in Kappabashi, Kama-Asa Knife Company.

The last time I was there was the day after the February 8, 2014 blizzard. The photo of the store at top was taken last year. It was a lot drier this year.

No comments:

Search This Blog