"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

My Mustang Shirt

Above, at the Sheraton Waikiki wearing the shirt. Photo by Jackie Scott.

Of all the Hawaiian shirts I bought in L.A. before going to Hawaii, the Mustang-themed shirt received the most compliments. I bought it and several others at re Aloha Shirts.

Above, a detailed view. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

One fellow tourist stopped me as I was photographing Diamond Head one morning and we talked about Mustangs for a while. He was from Granada Hills (not too far from Tarzana) and was vacationing in Hawaii for two weeks.

Several other people also liked the shirt.

No comments:

Search This Blog