"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Frugal RV Guide

Above, barbecuing a steak at Brown's Town Campground. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

During my three-week trip to Metropolis, Illinois (and points in-between) last year, I rarely went to dine in restaurants. I cooked most of my meals in the RV. My RV freezer was fully stocked when I left home. For cheaper grocery shopping while on the road, I shopped at Walmarts.

That is one way to save money while on a RV trip. There are 19 more tips on how to travel frugally in a RV from Do It Yourself RV.

They begin with:
There’s no denying that taking an RV trip can be far more economical than other methods of travel. If you add up the cost of airfare, rental cars, eating out for every meal, parking, attractions, souvenirs and more…the cost of campground fees and fuel for the RV pales in comparison. 
But that doesn’t mean we can’t still strive to save some dough when RVing. Check out these 20 money saving tips for frugal RVing – because everyone loves a deal.

 To see their money saving tips, go here.

No comments:

Search This Blog