"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, July 24, 2017

Red Skelton Autograph

Above, Red Skelton and Lucille Ball.

It is surprising that I haven't posted a blog on one of my favorite comedians of the 20th Centrury: Red Skelton.

A Facebook friend posted the following video of Red Skelton with Johnny Carson in 1983 that I shared. It has garnered a number of comments and likes. Skelton kills it.




I had the honor of meeting Skelton in 1972 at the Century Plaza Hotel where a big Re-Elect The President dinner was being held. I also got his autograph. Thank goodness that I had some business cards with me. I still have it (one of my prized possessions) and here it is:



No comments:

Search This Blog