"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Post-Clampout Cleaning

Above, The Beast with Gary and Glenn at the Keene Ranch last weekend. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Outside of relaxing in the afternoon yesterday, the morning hours were spent taking care of The Beast following the two clampouts I attended during the past two weeks.

First, a little drive (about 13 miles) to Malibu Creek State Park to empty the holding tanks. The park has the nearest dump station (that I know of). Even though they charge $12 to use the dump station, it is still cheaper than driving 40 miles to Valencia to use the free (to Good Sam Club members) dump station at Camping World when taking the cost of fuel needed into consideration.

Next, a stop at the gas station to put in some fuel since the fuel light came on while driving back to the San Fernando Valley.

After that, I headed up to Northridge to the coin-operated car wash to wash the exterior of The Beast. I was going to do that today, but since I already had the motorhome out, I figured I'd take care of it then and get it over with.

All that remains to be done is to sweep and mop the floor. I'll probably do that tomorrow.

No comments:

Search This Blog