"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, December 28, 2017

Tarzana Black Bear Diner Visit #2

Above, there's plenty of bear pictures inside the Black Bear Diner. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Well, I gave the new Tarzana Black Bear Diner another try and it went much better than the first, service-wise.

I was immediately seated and right away, a waitress came by and took my drink order. A couple of minutes after my drink was brought, the waitress took my dinner order. I elected to try their bacon and cheddar burger. The side dish I chose was potato salad.

The food was good (and rather sizable). Still, I had enough room to try their peach cobbler for dessert. It was good, but I still prefer my Dutch oven peach cobbler.

My ratings this time: Food, 9; Service, 10.

Here's some pictures of the decor inside the restaurant and my meal:





2 comments:

Gary said...

Yum. You won't get that in rural New Mexico

Armand Vaquer said...

I noticed that. There are Black Bear Diners all over Arizona. But, none along Interstate 40. -
A.

Search This Blog