"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Clean Beast

Above, the clean Beast in front. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

For the first time since I moved to New Mexico, I took The Beast into Gallup to a coin-operated car wash.

While on the way, a news break came on during the Rush Limbaugh show. During this, I was checking around the FM band and came across a station with American Indian music. I made a quick video and posted it on Facebook and, now, YouTube.

Here it is:



The car wash I used is on U.S. 491 and it has a stall with a roof far higher than the height of The Beast.

It hoses seemed to have higher pressure than the coin-operated car wash in Northridge, California that I used.

Anyway, The Beast came out nice and clean.

No comments:

Search This Blog