"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, October 3, 2024

Eat At Luigi's

Clint Eastwood/Dirty Harry fans should know that line from 1976's The Enforcer, the third Dirty Harry movie.

That line, "Eat at Luigi's!" was said during the post-mortem examination of a guard killed by the radical villains. I have a framed lobby card of that scene with an autographed Reagan-Bush election day ticket by Eastwood from 1980. 

Here it is:


Well, as things happen, we went to dinner at Sadie's Mexican food in Albuquerque last evening. After we were done eating going back to the car, I spotted Luigi's across the street. With the line in mind, I had Larry Lucier take a photo of the restaurant with my phone as I was driving. 

Here's the photo:


No comments:

Search This Blog