"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, July 29, 2026

4 Best Hawaiian Luaus In Honolulu


Over the years, I have been to several luaus.

Most of them were political campaign events in the South Bay area of Los Angeles. I have been to one in Hawaii, the Big Kahuna Luau in Honolulu. They are defunct, the last I've heard.

Destinationless Travel has posted an article of their best luaus in Honolulu.

They begin it with:

Planning a trip to Honolulu and wondering which Hawaiian luau is actually worth booking? You’re in the right place!

I’ve attended quite a few luaus in Hawaii over the years, and I can tell you that choosing the right one makes a huge difference. The best experiences combine incredible Polynesian performances, delicious Hawaiian food, and cultural activities that help you learn more about the islands and their traditions.

Honolulu has several fantastic options, whether you want something convenient in Waikiki or a more traditional experience a little farther away. In this guide, I’m breaking down my four favorite luaus near Honolulu so you can easily decide which one is the best fit for your trip.

To read more, go here


No comments:

Search This Blog