"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, June 4, 2010

Tales of Adventure In Malibu: Psychic Connection of Twins



Last night, I was talking to a girl I know at the supermarket near my work in Malibu. She told me that she has a twin sister.

Strangely, there have been a number of twins in her family although she and her sister were the first ones to survive, where (in the past) one of the twins did not survive.

I asked her if she has a "psychic connection" with her sister. She said "yes" and related a story.

She said that when she was seven, her nose was broken when it was hit by a baseball bat. At that moment, elsewhere, her twin sister complained of intense pains to her nose to their mother.

She showed me a recent picture of her sister and herself. Sure enough, they are identical twins. I have heard of psychic connections of twins before, the most recent was a story told to me few years ago by a co-worker who also is a twin.

I thought this was interesting.

No comments:

Search This Blog