"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Good Start For This Month

Above, Yuu Asakura. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

June seems to be starting out pretty good, so far.

I've already received two claim assignments. I told the boss with the adjusting company to go ahead and load me up as I have a $1,500 property tax bill due September 1. Now that I'm a "land baron," I have to deal with such stuff now.

I put my mom's physician on notice of intention to file claims against his medical malpractice policy for my mom's death. Today, I heard from them.

The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan continues to do well, with a lot of credit owed to the publicity shots taken in March with Yuu Asakura. She's becoming a familiar face and a household name, at least in kaiju/tokusatsu fan circles.

It has always been my intention to do a second round of publicity photos. I've a tentative commitment with an Asian actress/model already. I am looking to do this around October-November.

October-November looks to be a busy time for me. I am contemplating a trip to Japan (for the first time in three years). Possibly getting a booth at this year's Japan Expo in Los Angeles to sell The Guide. And, doing the photo shoot.

As the saying goes: Busy hands are happy hands!

No comments:

Search This Blog