"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

At Lincoln's Tomb

Above, yours truly at Lincoln's Tomb today.

Today was spent in Springfield, Illinois at Abraham Lincoln sites.

As the Double J Campground's Wi-Fi is weak, I have to hold off on posting details on my activities.

The places I visited were Lincoln's tomb at Oak Ridge Cemetery, Lincoln's home and the Lincoln Presidential Library and Museum.

I also did some grocery shopping and some laundry.

Tomorrow will be the first leg of my trek home to Los Angeles. It is hard to believe how fast a week and a half has flown by since I left Tarzana. The drive home will be more leisurely with stops along the way at the Eisenhower Presidential Library, Durango (Colorado), Monument Valley, Grand Canyon National Park and other places.

Thus far, this trip has been a very enjoyable one!

No comments:

Search This Blog