"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, November 11, 2016

Deer Creek Valley RV Park

Above, The Beast at Deer Creek Valley RV Park in Topeka, Kansas. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Despite the inconvenience in having to spend money to buy two tires, which left me with not much left (not enough to get myself home), at least I found a great RV park to wait for my money transfer to go through. One couldn't find a better place to relax at.

Deer Creek Valley RV Park in Topeka, Kansas has to be the most immaculate campground I have ever stayed at. The sites are also spacious. It has beautifully landscaping with trimmed grassy yards for each site with a level concrete pad. The Wi-Fi works great and the bathrooms are also immaculate.

The staff is friendly and helpful and there's a pool and playground.

Also, there's a security gate to keep out riff-raff.

With my AAA discount, my cost per night is $39.60.

I submitted my review of the park at RV Park Reviews and gave it the highest rating.

Without a doubt, if I should ever come through Topeka again, this is the place I would stay at.

No comments:

Search This Blog