"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, November 12, 2016

It's Cold!

Above, The Beast at Deer Creek Valley RV Park. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Frigid cold temperatures greeted me when I woke up this morning at Deer Creek Valley RV Park in Topeka, Kansas.

I knew it would be cold, but I didn't expect 30° temperatures. Thank goodness I have a heater in The Beast and, to keep the holding tanks from freezing, a holding tank heating system.

Unfortunately, using the RV heater eats up propane. Since there's a Walmart nearby, and I have go there anyway, I will pick up a little electric heater for use on these occasions.

Brrr!

No comments:

Search This Blog