"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Movin' On



Last Thursday should've been a nice day. It was the 30th birthday of Ally, with whom I was involved with.

The reason I say "was" is because I found that she had been lying to me about a lot of things and her boorish behavior at the surprise birthday party that I, and her co-workers, threw for her. I can't abide liars and people who act boorishly.

One of her co-workers texted me later that day. She wrote, "She might be 30 today, but is obviously still very immature when it comes to treating you the way she did."

It is unfortunate, but I felt it best to end it now rather than to put up with a bunch of B.S. and be aggravated.

However, the next day turned out to be my lucky day! I found a ten dollar bill on the floor in a Malibu supermarket!

No comments:

Search This Blog