"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Angel's Walk L.A.: Any "Miracle Mile" Plans?



Last year, I tried contacting the Angel's Walk L.A. people to see if they would note the E. Clem Wilson Building (pictured above) on their walk stanchions if they should create a "Miracle Mile" walk.

To date, I have not received any word from them and the current email address is no longer usable. With all the budget problems with the city, I wouldn't be surprised if the Angel's Walk office has been closed down.

So, I forwarded this message through City Councilman Tom LaBonge's office:

Dear Ms. Molloy:

Are there plans for a Miracle Mile walk? If so, you should consider placing the E. Clem Wilson Building on the northeast corner of Wilshire and La Brea on your list of historical buildings to be given recognition.

More on the E. Clem Wilson Building: http://armandsrancho.blogspot.com/2009/06/first-daily-planet-building.html
Thanks,

Armand Vaquer


If I hear anything further, I'll post it here.

UPDATE (May 26, 2010): I received this note from Doug Mensman of Councilman LaBonge's office:

I've left a voicemail for them to see if I can get another email address.

Thanks,
Doug


We'll see if we get a reply with a new email address.

No comments:

Search This Blog