"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, May 24, 2010

More Malibu "Tales of Adventure"



Last night was uneventful, until I had to lock up one gated community's sauna/shower rooms.

I first went to the women's sauna/shower room. I knocked and yelled "security" and received no response. So I went in, checked it out, found nobody inside and locked it up.

After locking it up, I heard female laughter. I turned around and unlocked the women's sauna/shower room and still found nobody inside when I went back in. So I locked it up again.

I then went to the men's sauna/shower room and several guys were inside and they immediately left. I again heard female laughter. Only it was inside the men's shower area. So I went back and, lo and behold, there was a petite brunette with a guy in the shower.

She and the guy came out (she was in a bikini) and I looked at her and asked, "What are you doing in here?" She just gave a sheepish smile and left.

Summer hasn't even arrived yet and already things are getting wild in Malibu!

No comments:

Search This Blog