"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Estate Matters Closed! Whew!



Word has just been received that all matters pertaining to my mom's estate are now final and closed. Whew! Talk about "The Mother of All Roller-coaster Rides!"

All matters concerning her estate in California have been closed since March, now my attorney in Nebraska informs me that everything there is full and final. So, for the first time in my life I own real estate.

I do have to admit that I've learned a lot in the process. Now I have to concentrate learning more about farming, Dept. of Agriculture, crops, commodities, trading, etc. This should be interesting (to say the least).

Now I can get on with my own life and plan for the future.

Also...

I also received my first royalty (I guess that's what it's called) check from ComiXpress for sales of The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan. I could have received one sooner, but I plowed the initial payment into purchasing copies of The Guide for direct sales, which are going good.

No comments:

Search This Blog