"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, September 13, 2010

Parting Is Such Sweet Sorrow (All The Way To The Bank)

Unfortunately, due to economic hard times (at least I am better off than many), people have to part with collections just to survive.

Fortunately, I have a sizable coin collection and I am a little pinched financially despite 2 jobs and The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan to help.

I was able to get a good price today for an uncirculated Carson City 1884 Morgan Dollar that my dad bought in 1972-73 for $15.00. I had several Morgan dollar sets that I sold over the years via eBay and to collectors. Prior to today, the last one I sold was for some extra cash for my 2007 Japan trip.

Here's the coin I sold today:



Here's a similar one (same packaging).

No comments:

Search This Blog