"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

September 1st

Above, at the Kinokuniya bookstore in Little Tokyo last month. At least August ended on a high note.

So today's September 1st.

This means that we're in the last quarter of 2010, a dreadful year if I've ever seen one. Oh, some good things have transpired, but generally speaking, if someone would find a way to flush the year down the toilet, I'd be all for it and wouldn't miss it. Still, this year has been flying by pretty fast.

Next Monday will be Labor Day, which will basically mark the end of summer vacation for the kiddies (not mine, she's 23). Then the holidays will be here, which will not be so joyous as in years past.

I noticed that I will be scheduled to work on Thanksgiving and Christmas Days, unless I decide to take my trip to Japan during one of them. Working on those holidays will take a little of the sting of my mom's passing off.

One thing I am definitely looking forward to, and that's the general elections on the first Tuesday of November. This will be the first step in taking back our country.

No comments:

Search This Blog