"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Saturday Night Live

Last night was the first night in ages that I got a chance to watch NBC's Saturday Night Live.

I didn't watch it all, but what I did see was hilarious. I am pleased to see the show being funny again.

The mock ad about hair transplants and a skit with singer Katy Perry (as a "suddenly-well-developed" 16-year-old) had a co-worker and I roaring with laughter.

There was also a Christine O'Donnell (GOP U.S. Senate nominee in Delaware) skit that was also very funny. (I wonder if they ever poke fun at Democrats?)

No comments:

Search This Blog