"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, November 29, 2010

Japan: Five More Days!



Five more days and I'm off to Japan!

Things are moving further along at a brisk pace with the Japanese media on The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan.

Interviews are being set up with Japan Today and The Daily Yomiuri, amongst others, while I am in Tokyo.

I am also meeting with book dealers and distributors as well. I am pleased that the Guide is generating this much interest.

My main problem is squeezing in more time to do some wandering around in Tokyo. The interviews will be taking place at my hotel.

I'll have to start packing up The Monolith* tomorrow and Wednesday as I have to work the graveyard shift Thursday night/Friday morning and sleep most of Friday. I leave Saturday morning.

*I have one of those big, black suitcases that are towed with a pull handle. It looks like the monoliths from 2001: A Space Odyssey.

UPDATE (11/30/10): Will be meeting with former Toho-Los Angeles Gen. Manager Masaharu Ina for lunch while I'm in Tokyo. He's currently with Toho Cinemas.

No comments:

Search This Blog