"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, November 1, 2010

Ka-Bloing!

Above, Yuu Asakura. A new batch of copies have been ordered just in time for Christmas! Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Had a bit of a computer scare last night.

My laptop went a little haywire and rebooted itself and did its own disc check. After it finished, I had no sound and the modem seemed to have disappeared.

This morning, the sound was working again but the modem was still out-of-order. I was able to get online via WiFi, though. I also have my old computer which still works fine (Windows 98) as a back-up.

I had a computer guy come in and check it out and he found the systems were working fine. The remaining problem was the AOL software, which was taken care of by one of their telephone technicians.

Before everything went haywire, I was able to order another batch of The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan. I will have plenty if anyone wants to get one for themselves or for a Christmas present.

No comments:

Search This Blog