"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Year Almost Half Over Already?!

Abovethe TA truckstop at the Grapevine.  I'll be stopping there Friday.

It seems like only yesterday that it was New Year's and now we're fast approaching Memorial Day weekend.  Time flies when you're having fun (or being busy as hell).  So far, no plans as yet.  I may go out to Riverside National Cemetery to put flowers on my parents' grave.  

Thus far, it has been a good year in sales of The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan.  Sales are up over at ComiXpress.com and the current pre-vacation season sale (through me) has brought in many orders.  A thank-you to all.

Claims work is picking up again.  I have to be in Bakersfield this coming Friday morning for a settlement conference.

*******************************

I saw an article at FoxNews.com about extra fees some airlines are planning to charge people for aisle or window seats (or to just sit with family members or traveling companions).  This is getting ridiculous.  The traveling public is already getting gouged in baggage and fuel fees already.  Frankly, I wouldn't fly with an airline who would charge extra for an aisle (my preference) or window seat.   I don't like being boxed in.

*******************************

I read the transcript of Sean Hannity's interview with Gen. Colin Powell.  Very disappointing.  Hannity just tossed softballs and didn't really go after Powell over his 2008 endorsement of Barack Obama as he should have.

*******************************

The New York Times is reporting that Obama is using video from the bin Laden raid in new campaign ad.  Shameless!

No comments:

Search This Blog