"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

"Battle At Osaka Castle" At JREF

Above, Osaka Castle.  Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Japan Reference's (JREF) administrators saw my article at JapanTourist on Ginza-Hibiya and asked me for an article for the JREF Portal.

Since the JapanTourist article is on Tokyo, I looked in my archives to find one away from there.  I settled on Osaka Castle.

It is now posted and titled, "Battle At Osaka Castle."  It focuses on the first sequel to 1954's Godzilla, Godzilla Raids Again (or Godzilla's Counter-Attack), released in the U.S. as Gigantis, The Fire Monster.

They were kind enough to promote The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan along with it.

To view the article, go here.

No comments:

Search This Blog