"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, December 14, 2012

Dallas, Texas 1984

Next November will mark the 50th anniversary of the assassination of President Kennedy.  I was going through my photo album of my visit to Dallas, Texas where I was on the California Delegation to the 1984 Republican National Convention.

Here's a couple of photos (I will likely post more next year):

Above, on the convention floor with Gardena City Councilwoman Gwen Duffy.


Above, in Dealey Plaza on Elm Street with the triple underpass in the background.  I am being
shaded by the tree (in front of the former Texas School Book Depository) that deflected the first bullet.

No comments:

Search This Blog