"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, February 10, 2014

Asakusa Umaimon Azuma Sushi Restaurant

Above, the front of the Asakusa Umaimon Azuma sushi restaurant. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Situated on one of the side shopping arcades to Asakusa's Nakamise Street is the Asakusa Umaimon Azuma sushi restaurant.

I was going to go to the nearby McDonald's, but when I saw the nice display of plastic sushi, I changed my mind and decided to eat healthier. I am glad I did.

Above, the is seen preparing meals. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

So, I went inside and was immediately seated and given a cup of hot green tea to drink while deciding what to get from the menu. Speaking of the menu, I was handed an English version of their menu, which made it easier to select a meal. They handed me the Japanese menu as well, but I stuck with the English one.

Above, along with the meal, a little bunny came along. The bunny is the symbol of the restaurant. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

I opted for salmon with a side order of a small bowl of rice.

The restaurant has a nice atmosphere to it and at every table is a basket for people to stow their belongings while dining. Great idea!

In short order, the waitress brought the meal along with some soup to go along with it. The price was reasonable, ¥1,500.

Above, the front area of the restaurant. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

The salmon was very fresh and very delicious.

The restaurant appears to be family owned with an upstairs dining room. This is one place I will be sure give repeat business.

For more information, go here.

No comments:

Search This Blog