"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Cal Worthington Lives!



About a week or so before I left for Japan, I had the television on one night and a commercial for Cal Worthington Ford came on. It was a typical ad for the Long Beach car dealership with Cal Worthington and his "dog Spot."

What's so unusual about this? Cal Worthington died last September at age 92.

I wonder if this was a goof or if it was intentional to keep featuring Cal in the ads? Eerie.

This reminds me of the time months after the JFK assassination that while I was watching a television program, a public service ad came on with President Kennedy. Obviously, that was a goof.

No comments:

Search This Blog