"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, September 5, 2014

Tokyo Cheapo's "Best Way To Transfer Money To Japan"



Tokyo Cheapo (don't you just love that name?) has a timely article.

I have been in the process of obtaining some merchandise (of the collectible kind) from Japan and, to make a long story short, I have been looking into money transfers since checks aren't generally used in Japan. So this article comes at a convenient time for me.

The article is appropriately titled, "The Best Way To Transfer Money To Japan."

It begins with:
Being the international Cheapo that I am, I've battle tested all sorts of methods and means of transferring money to Japan. In this article I chronicle the results of my quest. 
The article has a number of different ways to transfer money to Japan. Some have low fees, some have ridiculously high fees.

So, if you have any transactions that may lead to money transfers to Japan, you ought to read this article.


No comments:

Search This Blog