"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, April 8, 2016

Fresno's Blackstone North RV Park

Above, The Beast at Blackstone RV Park in Fresno. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

After a drive of about four hours and forty minutes, I made it to the Blackstone North RV Park that is off Highway 41 in Fresno.

It is a nice little RV park and well-maintained with level asphalt pads. The office staff were nice and friendly and had my reservation paperwork ready for me when I got there. It took only five minutes to check in. They have free Wi-Fi (otherwise you would not be reading this) and cable. Although there are children here, the RV park is nice and quiet. It is pet-friendly, so people can bring their dogs and cats.

Above, a view looking up the driveway towards the entrance. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

It is a short distance away from Highway 41, the road that will take me into Yosemite National Park though the South Entrance tomorrow.

The electrical plug at my site is for 50 amps, The Beast has a 30 amp plug. However, I was prepared for this. I have a 50 amp to 30 amp adapter plug. So all's good!

Above, the restroom nearest my campsite. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

There is no pool or playground for the kiddies (young and old), but I won't be needing either anyway. The restroom across the driveway from my campsite is unisex with no shower.

My grade: A-. (Had it a playground, showers or pool, I would have given it an A rating.)

No comments:

Search This Blog