"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, April 9, 2016

Rainy Night In Fresno

Above, before the rains, The Beast at Blackstone North RV Park. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

For some strange reason, I manage to sleep better in The Beast than in my own bed at home. Such was the case again last night. Denise also has said she sleeps great in the RV.

I went to bed early and still woke up at around 4:00. But, I at least got seven hours of sleep in. This is also despite that it is raining hard outside and I can hear every raindrop hit the roof. That didn't bother me.

I thought Sierra would bother me for attention instead of letting me sleep. Apparently, she slept also last night at my feet. She was no problem.

The rains started about five minutes after I walked back from dinner across the street at El Pollo Loco. Lucky me!

I am hoping that the rain tapers off for at least 30 minutes or long enough so I can empty the holding tanks and fill up the fresh water tank. After that's done, I'll be heading for Yosemite National Park. That will be about an hour and half drive from Fresno.

Now to enjoy a fresh pot of coffee!

No comments:

Search This Blog