"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, August 19, 2017

Las Vegas

While texting with Asya on WhatsApp the other day, she asked if I had any photographs of Las Vegas (she's currently in her hometown of St. Petersburg, Russia).

At the time, I only had photographs of the Riviera RV Park. I figured that since she asked, I would take a few while on the way out of Las Vegas.

There are several streets in Las Vegas named after performers who had a big impact on the city. For example, there's streets named after Dean Martin, Frank Sinatra and Elvis Presley (note, although it is named Elvis Presley Blvd., it does not take drivers all the way to Graceland in Memphis).

I went down to downtown Las Vegas and it is hardly recognizable. Progress, I guess.

On the Las Vegas Strip, I noticed that there's a lot of construction going on.

Here's some photos:

Above, approaching Elvis Presley Blvd. near Circus Circus on Las Vegas Blvd.. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Above, there's a building boom in Las Vegas. I noticed many properties having hotels
 built. Here's one with the Trump Tower in the background. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Above, the Stratosphere in the distance. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Above, the Trump Tower. Photo by Armand Vaquer.


No comments:

Search This Blog