"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, May 26, 2018

Gallup Flea Market

Above, vendors selling tamales on the left and baseball caps and blankets on the right. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Thanks to the Gallup Adventure Guide I got the other day from the Red Rock Park office, I found out about the Gallup Flea Market.

Today, I went to the flea market and, upon arrival, I found a lot of parked cars and a lot of people there.

Above, a vendor selling clothing on the right. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

After parking, I went into the flea market and wandered around. It has everything one can imagine, but with a lot of food vendors and lots of Indian goods such as blankets, jewelry and pottery. It even has pony rides for kids.

Above, the pony rides. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

I came upon one food vendor who was selling tamales. I made a mental note to myself to come back and buy a dozen. I am glad I did as the tamales were excellent.

No doubt I will probably be back.

No comments:

Search This Blog