"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, May 28, 2018

Whispering Cedars From I-40

Since I have the flag up for Memorial Day, I thought it would be interesting to use it to pinpoint where my house is located in the Whispering Cedars community in Jamestown, New Mexico.

The flagpole is 20 feet tall and when you add a few feet below where it is mounted, it is roughly 24 feet tall.

I went down to Six Mile Road that parallels next to Interstate 40 and went down the road to a spot where I could spot the flag. I then took a few pictures.

Here's Whispering Cedars:

Above, Whispering Cedars. Can you spot the flag? Probably not. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Here's a blow-up of the above picture showing the flag:

Above, the flag can be seen in this photo. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Here's another general view of Whispering Cedars:

Above the reddish building at the left is the fire station. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

No comments:

Search This Blog