"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Riding Around

Yesterday, I took a little ride on my Coleman mini-bike.

The winds tapered off a bit and the temperature was in the upper 70s.

For the heck of it, I set my cell phone's camera to video and put it in my shirt pocket to record the ride. This was the first time I've tried this.

The first video is on our community's shooting area access road to the Six Mile Canyon Road that leads to Six Mile Canyon of the Cibola National Forest in New Mexico.



The next video is on Six Mile Canyon Road heading south towards the entrance to Six Mile Canyon. There is an old cattle corral there that is still in use. My hat's cord kept flapping in front of the camera lens due to the wind direction.

No comments:

Search This Blog