"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Sunday, May 22, 2022

RVs and Highway Traffic

Above, yours truly on the road to Roswell, New Mexico with my cat Sierra.

Whenever I travel in my RV, I make the trip a lot easier by leaving early in the morning (I'm an early riser) before traffic builds up. I also use my motorhome's cruise control for more stress-free driving and better mileage.

Sometimes, getting caught in heavy traffic is unavoidable, such as the traffic following the Great American Eclipse in 2017 in Idaho.

RV Life has some tips (nine of them) for dealing with highway traffic.

They begin with:

Driving an RV in heavy highway traffic can be very stressful. As much as we may not like it, we’re going to run into highway traffic at some point in our RV life. 

While we may not be able to avoid highway traffic in our RVs, there are things we can do to increase our own safety and the safety of others until we can get out of it. We researched to find the best tips to help you deal with highway traffic in your RV. 

To read more, go here

No comments:

Search This Blog