"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, May 20, 2022

New Driver's License Arrived



My new New Mexico driver's license arrived in today's mail.

It was incredible that already four years had passed since I got my first one after moving here. It was so incredible that I didn't notice that it expired early in March and that was compounded by no renewal notice from the Motor Vehicles Department. I was told it was expired a week ago when I went to purchase some cigars at the Gallup Walgreen's. 

I renewed it online, which was easy. I don't have to bother with renewing it until May 2030.

May 2030? Did you read that right? 

Yes, you did. For $18, one can renew their license for four years. For $34, one can renew their license in New Mexico for eight years. I opted for eight years. Both of these are far better deals than one could get in Commiefornia! In Commiefornia, renewals cost $50 for five years.

I am so glad to have gotten out of Commiefornia!

No comments:

Search This Blog