"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, May 30, 2022

Relaxed Memorial Day

Above, reading in the den with Sierra.

Today has been a relaxed Memorial Day.

I spent most of it reading and listening to music in the den and, while there, I was joined by Sierra. 

After that, I did some chores and loaded up the trash bin. I think Waste Management is moving our collection this week to Wednesday.

 Before heading to Denny's at the Flying J for dinner (I didn't feel like cooking), I watched the John Wayne classic war movie, Sands of Iwo Jima.

Tomorrow, I'll have to get a hold of the vintage Jeep parts company about an order that they goofed up. They sent something else from what I ordered. I've ordered quite a number of things from them and this is the first time they goofed. It happens.

No comments:

Search This Blog