"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, May 1, 2024

At Circle Pines KOA

Above, after setting up camp. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

This afternoon, I made it to Williams, Arizona where I'll be spending the night at Circle Pines KOA Kampground.

I decided to go half way to the clampout and spend the night in Williams to take care of some RV-related chores such as filling the water tank, emptying the holding tanks and some general cleaning.

Above, after the chores, it's Alien time!

I last stayed at this KOA way back in 1992. It was the last family vacation we took before my marriage took a dump.

It looks pretty much the same, except it has a few more amenities.

I'll be heading to the clampsite in the morning.


No comments:

Search This Blog