"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, May 2, 2024

Early Rising

Instead of waking up in Arizona time, I ended up waking up in Mountain Time, which is an hour later during Daylight Savings Time. It's a good thing I went to bed at 7:00 last night. I was very tired.

Arizona doesn't have Daylight Savings Time except for tribal areas such as the Navajo Nation. So during the spring and summer months, Arizona is essentially on Pacific Time.

I'll be heading to the clampsite in a few hours. According to Google Maps, it is around 3 hours away. 

I think I have enough beer for the weekend.



No comments:

Search This Blog