"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

"The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan" Shipment

Above, Yuu Asakura. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

"The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan" Shipment

As mentioned previously, I have a big order of copies of The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan that was originally expected to be shipped to me on March 18. Unfortunately, due to circumstances beyond ComiXpress's control (i.e., an Act of God), there was a storm-related power outage in their area around March 15-17 that shut down their operations for two days.

I received the following message from Jodi at ComiXpress today:

I do apologize for the wait and production let me know that these will be shipping today. The downtime definitely put us off schedule but the guys have been great about working long hours to get caught up. :)

Watch for tracking info this afternoon!


Accordingly, I am now offering The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan directly from me, while supplies last (actually, there will be plenty as I can re-order anytime).

Go to the link, "About The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan" (below the "Armand's Rancho Del Cielo" masthead) at the top of this page (and above the Ronald Reagan quote) for ordering details.

The price is $15.00 per copy plus $2.00 shipping and handling (for domestic orders).

No comments:

Search This Blog