"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, March 1, 2010

Productive Day For The Travel Guide



Today ended up being productive as far as promoting The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan.

I concentrated on bookstores, Japanese and non-Japanese. The new email address I set up for The Guide will be useful so that any messages that come in won't be buried under the usual & ordinary glop that comes in all the time.

Speaking of The Guide, I received word that my order has shipped. That will help in doing further promotions. I expect it to arrive by the end of this week (at least I hope so).

I have some promotional ideas that are now being formulated. I plan to make this fun. If something isn't fun to do, why bother? I am anxious to get to work on those ideas.

I recently ordered a large batch of copies from ComiXpress so that I can do my own direct sales and for shows. They should arrive about mid-March. The Guide sold enough for me to plow some of the earnings into copies (ComiXpress agreed to my request for payment in copies instead of cash). There's plenty of cash left over in my account with them. I am just going to let the totals build a little more before requesting payment. It is nice not to be cash-strapped for once!

At present, I am considering a trip to Japan around October. But if something should come up that is beneficial, I may go sooner. I'm going to "play it by ear" for now.

Again, here's how to order The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan for your store or for yourself:

Dealers, all you have to do is to go to ComiXpress.com and set up a retailer account. It's fast and easy!

Individuals, to order, go here.

No comments:

Search This Blog