"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

"The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan" Arrived!



The shipment finally arrived from ComiXpress and I am pleased with the way The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan turned out.

Archie Waugh's cover came out fantastic!

J. D. Lees's layouts look great in printed form.

NOTE: I will be getting a large shipment of The Guide from ComiXpress in about two weeks. They are expected to be shipped to me on March 18. I will make them available here and, upon request, I will gladly sign them at no extra charge.

No comments:

Search This Blog