"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Made It!

Well, I made it through today, which would've been my mom's 77th birthday. I wished her a Happy Birthday anyway. I know of a lot of other people who did as well.

I basically spent it working on a art project for Glenn Thornhill and the Platrix Chapter of the Ancient and Honorable Order of E Clampus Vitus. One thing I noticed, I am way out-of-practice (I used to be an art major and drew all the time). I do doodle, but I haven't done anything for a long time that required a bit more precision, until now.

I guess that was a good way to honor my mom's memory. She was artistically inclined as was my grandfather. I guess I inherited that from them.

One bad note: I had to replace my coffee-maker. The clock on the old one works, but it would not heat up and brew any coffee. So, I had to get a new one.

If that was the worst thing to happen today, I guess I made out pretty good!

No comments:

Search This Blog