"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

First Shipment of Monster Travel Guide



Word has been received that my first shipment of The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan had been received by my local post office and is now out in my letter carrier's truck.

So, I will now be able to hold my "baby" in my hands.

One other thing in regards to The Guide, Blogspot has a new feature in which bloggers can set up stand-alone pages on whatever subjects they wish. I set up one for The Guide. The link is just below the Armand's Rancho del Cielo photo at the top of the page (the one of a Zion National Park mountain with "Darth Vader's Helmet" on the mountain wall). Nice little feature!

Things are progressing on my plans for promoting The Guide, including publicity photographs. More to come as things fall into place!

UPDATE: My shipment just arrived! I am very pleased with the results.

No comments:

Search This Blog