"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

"The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan" Available At G-FEST XVII!



Attendees for this year's G-FEST XVII in Chicago will be able to pick up a copy of The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan at the Monsterland Toys booth in the dealers room.

So be sure to stop by Monsterland Toys and pick up a copy while supplies last!

Above, Yuu Asakura. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would like to get across my passion for your kind-heartedness in support
of men and women who really need assistance with that study.
Your very own commitment to passing the message up and down appeared to be
amazingly effective and has really permitted guys much like me to attain their goals.

Your insightful hints and tips can mean so much to me and
still more to my mates. Warm regards; from all of us.

Also visit my web site; villa mieten kroatien

Search This Blog