"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, July 6, 2012

Japan National Tourism Organization Follow-up


Back on June 30, I posted a blog about the Japan National Tourism Organization and focusing on their services for Japan-bound travelers.

In that blog, I mentioned that they will provide (on request) maps, brochures and booklets on accommodations, transportation and attractions. On the same day of my post, I requested some literature through their website.

Well, I am pleased to report that the package arrived today. It was postmarked July 3 and it originated from Los Angeles. Keeping in mind that there was no mail services on the July 4 holiday, wouldn't you say that was fast service? Plus, everything I requested was in the package.



Before you head off for a Japan vacation, make sure you get maps and literature on the places you plan to visit. Also, get yourself a copy of The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan as well!

No comments:

Search This Blog