"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Crazy Schedule, Etc.

It suddenly dawned on me that my next day off is next Saturday. I've been working steadily since Wednesday night. Not that I'm complaining, I can use the bucks. The shifts vary. Graveyard, swing and day. Yeesh!

My roomie is also working a lot in her chef job. Only she's putting in 10-12 hours on each shift.  Wow!

I just have to hang in through November so I can take some vacation time.

My check from ComiXpress arrived for sales of The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan, so there's more to put into the bank. Every bit helps!

******

It is gratifying to see how much the teaser trailer for Legendary Pictures/Warner Brothers Godzilla (apparently set for 2014) caused such a stir at Comic Con and in the media. I don't recall this much excitement for the TriStar version in 1998.

******

It is sad to see how low President Obama's campaign will stoop in spreading lies about Mitt Romney's Bain Capitol record. It is purely an act of desperation.

The Romney needs to go on offensive!  We've a republic to save!

******

I came across this interesting photo.  It is Leonard "Spock" Nimoy with Jimi Hendrix.  There has to be an interesting story behind it!

No comments:

Search This Blog