"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Comic Book Garage/ Yard Sales


The idea for a yard/garage sale of comic books came from comics writer Tony Isabella.

Along with my yard sale this Saturday in Tarzana, California, Tony is also having a garage sale (I don't have a garage) this weekend in Medina, Ohio. For information on his sale, go here.

My comics yard sale starts at 9:00 in the morning (it ends at 1:00 PM). I am pricing them to go. It is best to arrive early as I have also notified local comic shops. They may send buyers early and might grab quite a number of them.

I have Silver Age (1960s) and Bronze Age (1970s) DCs.  I have a few Modern Age books (1990s).

Also, lest I forget, I will have copies of The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan available for $12.00 each. That's $3.00 off the cover price!


For information on the yard sale, go here.

No comments:

Search This Blog