"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Sunday, July 3, 2016

Norco Car & Truck Wash

Above, The Beast at the Norco Car & Truck Wash. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Yesterday, my cousin Maria and her husband Fred held their annual Fourth of July party at their home in Wildomar, California (near Lake Elsinore).

I decided to go in The Beast and stay over Saturday night.

While en route to Wildomar, I stopped in Norco to see if I could find a coin-operated car wash to wash The Beast. Lucky for me, I exited where there's a coin-operated car wash, the Norco Car & Truck Wash, that has two stalls for big rigs and RVs. It also has platforms on both sides so that roofs and other higher places of vehicles can get washed.

I had washed the roof of The Beast earlier this year, but it is recommended that it be done at least twice a year. Where the motorhome is parked at home, sap and leaves continually drop from the trees behind it. So it had an accumulation of dirt and sap on the fiberglass roof.

The rub was $15.00 for 15 minutes, plenty of time to wash, wax and rinse The Beast!

So, after waiting for another RVer to finish, I cleaned The Beast from top to bottom. It really came out nice and clean, including the roof!

I'll stop there again when I have The Beast with me in the area.

Norco Car & Truck Wash
2176 Hamner Ave.
Norco, California 92860
Phone (951) 735-5730

No comments:

Search This Blog